- Niçoise Salad
- arugula, green beans, olives, artichoke hearts, hard cooked eggs, warm pesto potatoes, lemon vinaigrette, lavash cheese crisp
- Mushroom Ravioli with Braised Lamb
- Rich mushroom demi-glace, sautéed kale & cherry tomatoes, white wine, four cheese cream sauce, toasted breadcrumbs, garlic toast
- Oven Roasted Pacific Red Snapper
- dried fruit farro risotto, green beans mixed olives & orange relish
- Grilled Swordfish Caponata
- heirloom tomatoes, eggplant, olive & caper salad, spaghetti "aglio e olio"
- Cedar Roasted Wild Salmon*
- Brussels sprouts, roasted sweet potatoes, red beets & fresh pomegranate arils, beurre blanc
- Chateau Ste Michelle Artist Series Meritage 2011 Columbia Valley, WA
- A cold year plus warmer sites equals exceptional elegance. This wine offers layers of black cherry and spice aromas and flavors.
Glass 18 Bottle 70